The Family Knife
Your marketing team can do more, and we can help. We'll improve your in-house marketing through skills development, customized plans and strategies, and turn-key campaigns and solutions — making your marketing more effective, more affordable, and more adaptable.
If your marketing team has the potential to do more, but needs better tools, processes, and guidance to get there, get in touch. Keep us in your back pocket. You never know when we'll come in handy.
We offer turn-key and collaborative solutions for:
- Marketing Plans
- Advertising Campaigns
- Public Relations
- Community Engagement
- Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Digital Strategy
- and more
Wondering how we can help you? Here’s what we’ve done for our clients recently.
Client A: Full-Service Marketing
One of our clients is a startup who hired us to handle their entire marketing strategy, as they only had a single in-house resource. Within four weeks of our first meeting, we developed for them:
- A full marketing plan
- Numerous advertising concepts and executions
- PR strategy, press releases, and blogger outreach
- Investor pitch deck and in-person presentation
- Digital and social media strategy
- Weeks of social media content
- PPC and SEO guidance
- Brand guidelines and design templates
Client B: Focused Support
For a client in the publishing industry, we covered a valuable team member’s maternity leave by helping them:
- Plan and develop a fundraising campaign
- Optimize their SEO and SEM
- Keep up with their weekly and monthly reporting
- Make website updates and liaise with their in-house developer
- Optimize their email marketing and track performance
Client C: Agency Skill Building
We also help agencies improve their service offerings by adding our marketing know-how to their specialties. For one agency, we:
- Researched, planned, and hosted discovery workshops with their client
- Helped their client hone their product offering, market position, and target audiences
- Developed draft sitemaps, IA, and copy for their client’s new website
Rates & Contact
While we'd love to talk about your business and the project requirements before providing a quote, we also know it's a pain to have no idea what a service might cost. So to give you a sense of how we might work together, our hourly rate is $190 and our day rate is $1,190. We offer significant discounts for longer commitments and not-for-profits.
For more information, you can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re in need of marketing help right away, text us at 902-430-5898.